While this medication may be consumed with or without food, it is not recommended that patients consume it on a completely empty stomach. Likewise, the effects of this medication will be dulled, or seem weaker, if taken on a full stomach, or after eating a heavy meal.
This Medication Should:
- be consumed in accordance with the patient information leaflet.
- be swallowed whole; do not crush, chew or suck these tablets / capsules.
- be stored in a cool dry place / at room temperature (20°C - 25°C).
- be kept out of the reach of children at all times (minors under the age of 18).
This Medication Should Not
- be mixed with alcohol - even one drink can be dangerous.
- be used if pregnant, breastfeeding (or planning to become pregnant).
- be shared - even with friends or family experiencing symptoms similar to yours.
- be taken when planning to drive or operate dangerous machinery.
NOTE: If you, or anyone you know, have taken too much of this medication, or if you are experiencing any unwanted side-effects such as a rash, difficulty breathing or swelling of any kind, you should contact a doctor immediately.